Social Media and Emergency Management Guides
- Disasters 2.0: The Application of Social Media Systems for Modern Emergency Management
- Social Media in an Emergency: A Best Practice Guide
- Social Media Primer For Risk Folks
Mobile Applications for Monitoring
Social Media Courses
Influence Ranking and Monitoring
- Excellent Report from Altimeter: The Rise of Digital Influence: A 'how to' guide for businesses to spark desirable effects and outcomes through social media influence
- Joplin's Facebook Page and Fema Response
- Document Created by Joplin's Facebook Page Authors
- Twitter How To Manuals/Guides
- 50 Innovative Ways to use Twitter More Effectively
- Who uses Twitter?
- 10 Reasons I don't retweet your content
- 100 ways to be a power twitter user
- Social Media Software Defined
- When is the Best time to Tweet?
- Ultimate Guide to Social Media Scheduling
Police embrace emerging social media tool.
- Using a Text and Social Media to contact 911
- A recent Red Cross survey found 44% of people would use social media to alert rescue crews if they couldn't call 9-1-1.
- NYPD Battles Twitter for Identity of User Promising Violence 'Just Like in Aurora'
- Great Summary #LESM Article: The Long arm of the Tweet