Employee Wellness Program
Commit to Health and Save Money.
With the State of Colorado Employee Wellness Program, powered by CaféWell, be inspired to get healthier, engage with others along the way, and get rewarded for your efforts. If you’re covered by a State-sponsored health insurance plan, you are eligible to earn a discount of up to $20 per month on your health insurance premium by your participation on CaféWell. This is a great opportunity to earn up to $240 in savings per year! Please be sure to monitor your email for further information regarding these changes!
Here’s How It Works!
- Log into CafeWell at colorado.gov/wellness
- Tell us about yourself and what’s on your health wish list
- Get started with healthy activities tailored to you
- Discover tips, tricks, and articles that make you smarter about your health
- Invite friends and family to join you in CaféWell
- Make connections with health experts and other members just like you
- Track your progress real-time and get rewarded along the way
As you complete your programs, the points you earn will show-up on your Reward Dashboard. Here’s how it works: 1 point is equal to $1 and your accumulated points will roll-over month-to-month. Once you have earned 10 points, you are eligible for a $10 payment each month. You can earn up to $20 a month if you have earned 20 points.
In order to receive $20 a month, you will need to have earned 200 points by June 15, 2017. The points you have earned during FY 2016-17 will go towards the total of 200 points. During FY 2017-18 you will need to complete required activities over the course of the fiscal year to receive $20 each month toward your health insurance premium. Earning your 200 points annually will ensure that your reward will roll over year to year.
Changes are coming to how you earn your wellness incentive. Learn more.
Additional Wellness Programs
- Moment Health
- Real Appeal
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org