Supervisor Safety Toolbox
Anyone that has influence over the safety of others should be considered a safety leader. Why is this important? Capable safety leadership will change the workplace's safety climate almost immediately and help build a culture of safety over time.
The supervisor is likely the most influential person who can directly influence the reduction of employee injuries, which costs the State a loss in production, efficiency, effectiveness, and $10’s of millions every year.
- The purpose of the Supervisor Toolbox is to provide techniques, tools, concepts and injury data to supervisors.
- By utilizing the tools below, every supervisor will successfully influence their employees to ensure a safe and productive workplace.
- Examples of Safety Performance Factors
- Go-Go IPO
- Incident Investigation
- Injury Rate Guy
- Red Flags
- SMART Goals
- Safety Coaching Tips Power Point
- Safety Coaching vs. Feedback
- Safety Resources
- State Best Practices, State of Colorado