FY 2016-17 Annual Required Notice Available
The 2016 Annual Notice is posted online at benefitsolver.com under the Reference Center.
This publication contains required notices regarding your medical insurance coverage under the State of Colorado’s medical insurance options; review this information thoroughly to help you understand your rights, as well as any limitations or deadlines.
The 2016 Annual Notice includes the required following information:
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Notice of Privacy Practices
- The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)
- Notice of Appeal Rights Effective July 1, 2011
- Important Notice of Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare
- The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) Continuation Coverage
- Newborn and Mothers Health Protection Act
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment (USERRA) Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) notifications
Employees who declined to receive electronic notifications in BenefitSolver will receive the 2016 Annual Required Notices by mail. The notices are addressed to the most recent mailing address on file in BenefitSolver. Employees who accepted to receive electronic notifications will not receive the 2016 Annual Required Notices by mail. Instead, employees can access the notices in BenefitSolver, under the Reference Center. The notice can be printed.