2017-18 Information for Minnesota Life
There are no changes to optional life insurance benefits for the upcoming plan year.
- Minnesota Life 2017-18 Open Enrollment Power Point Presentation
- FY 2017-18 Optional Life Employee, Spouse & Child Premium Rates
- FY 2017-18 Life Insurance Summary of Benefits
- FY 2017-18 Life Insurance Certificate of Coverage
There are separate premiums for employees and spouses/ domestic partners/civil union partners. For optional child life insurance, eligible children may be covered up to age 26 (coverage terminates the end of the month turning 26).
- Legal, Financial, and Grief Services
- Travel Assistance Services
- Legacy Planning Services
- Beneficiary Financial Counseling Services
- Listing a Beneficiary for Your Life Insurance - 2-minute video on the importance of this task
- Updating Beneficiaries for State Life Insurance
- PERA-Sponsored Life Insurance
- Updating Beneficiaries for PERA Life and Retirement Products
- Life, AD&D Informants Form
- Evidence of Insurability Form
- Policy Number for State-paid Basic and Employee-paid Optional Life/AD& D Insurance - 33780-G
- Examples of Beneficiary Designations
- Information on Portability of Life Insurance
- Information on Conversion of Life Insurance
Basic and Optional Life Coverage provided by Minnesota Life with a Dedicate Customer Service Line 1-877-828-7728 for questions on claims, evidence of insurability forms, coverage, portability and conversion.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a benefits question anytime.