2014-15 Open Enrollment Information for Minnesota Life (APRIL 22 - MAY 15, 2014)
There are separate premiums for employees and spouses/ domestic partners/civil union partners. For optional child life insurance, eligible children may be covered up to age 26 (coverage terminates the end of the month turning 26).
- Listing a Beneficiary for Your Life Insurance - 2-minute video on the importance of this task
- Updating Beneficiaries for State Life Insurance
- PERA-Sponsored Life Insurance
- Updating Beneficiares for PERA Life and Retirement Products
- Life & AD&AD Insurance Enrollment & Change Form
- Policy Number for State-paid Basic and Employee-paid Supplemental Life/AD& D Insurance - 33780-G
- Certificate of Coverage
- Examples of Beneficiary Designations
- Information on Portability of Life Insurance
- Information on Conversion of Life Insurance
Basic and Optional Life Coverage provided by Minnesota Life with a Dedicate Customer Service Line 1-877-828-7728 for questions on claims, evidence of insurability forms, coverage, portability and conversion.
Send an email to email@example.com to ask a benefits question anytime.