The State of Colorado's compensation philosophy is to provide competitive compensation in order to recruit, retain, and motivate a qualified workforce.
View job classifications
View compensation pay plans.
Report of annual market compensation and benefit survey results.
Review of sound performance management, achievement pay, and dispute resolution.
The State offers a comprehensive leave program.
The State's Compensation Team provides guidance on the statutes and procedures that govern the process for review and approval of personal services contracts.
- 2014-15 Annual Total Compensation Report
- 2013-14 Annual Total Compensation Report
- 2013-14 Across the board and merit pay calculations
- Position Description Form
- Job Classifications
- Job Evaluation Glossary
- Total Compensation Timeline