Certificate of Insurance

State agencies must submit a written request for a Certificate of Insurance by completing the Certificate of Insurance form.   Please return completed form to Suzanne Kubec.  


When appropriate, Risk Management will issue a generic certificate which states self-insured or commercial insurance coverage, and email (fax or mail) one copy to the State agency contact and one copy to the external certificate holder. 

Please Note:

  • Other parties cannot be named as an "additional insured"

  • Statutory limits of liability are referenced in CRS 24-10-114(a)&(b).

  • Requested indemnification, hold harmless and/or insurance requirements may be in conflict with State law.

  • When the request relates only to a proof of property insurance, SORM will forward it to the State’s insurance broker for issuance of the certificate.