The State of Colorado’s Department of Personnel & Administration (DPA) provides centralized human resources, information, tools, resources and materials needed for the State of Colorado government to function. The Department provides the infrastructure by which the rest of State government operates. The programs and services provided by DPA are vitally important to the efficient and effective operation of State government.
Due to the nature of the Department’s business, service to customers is the Department's driving force. DPA’s vision is to the leader in service excellence. Our mission is to provide quality services to enhance State government success. Our department values being effective, efficient and elegant. That means doing the right thing, achieving the best outcome and delivering the best customer experience with each interaction.
We encourage you to navigate our website using the user personas (job seeker, employee, business, local government or citizen) to help you quickly navigate to the information you are seeking. You can also use the site search, Alpha Index and FAQs on our main home page and each of our division’s home pages. We feature timely news and a carousel/slideshow on each of these landing pages, as well. If you are unable to find something here, we encourage you to provide us with feedback at DPA_Comments@state.co.us.
Integrity - Being honest and fair in our work and relationships
Teamwork - Collaborating with and empowering each other to achieve success
Responsiveness - Engaging and following through in a way that promotes respect, energy, creativity, and adaptability
Transparency - Operating with accountability, clarity, and ethics in a way that builds and sustains trust
Service - Being helpful, useful, timely, and efficient in our actions, results, and communications
Below is a list of DPA’s divisions, with links to their homepages, division director emails and biographies, contact information and a list of their internal work units. At the bottom of this page, you will also find additional links to commonly requested information that DPA provides.
Executive Director June Taylor (bio)
Deputy Executive Director Kara Veitch (bio)
Chief Operations Officer Kristin Rozansky (bio)
1525 Sherman Street | Denver, CO 80203
Main: 303-866-3000 | Statewide closures/delays: 303-866-5444
Legislative and policy inquiries
If you have a legislative inquiry or are interested in the department’s position on existing or proposed public policy, please contact our department’s legislative liaison Jack Wylie at 303-866-3539.
If you are a member of the media, please contact our department’s Communications Manager Doug Platt at 303-866-6095.
DPA is committed to transparency and open government, and complies with the requirements of the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA), § 24-72-201 to 206, C.R.S. Records requests should be directed to the department’s CORA liaison Jolina Lewis, 1525 Sherman Street | Denver, CO 80203. The Department shall accept only records requests made in writing or electronically via e-mail. Please review DPA’s CORA policy for additional information regarding our office procedures for handling records requests, fees and formats.
Colorado State Employee Assistance Program (C-SEAP), 303-866-4314 -- Matt Steinkamp, Director
- Address Confidentiality Program, -- Jacqueline “Jackie” Cash, Manager
- Capitol Complex, 303-866-4357 -- Rick Lee, Manager
- Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) North, 303-866-4100 -- Customer Service Team
- Mike Lincoln, 303-866-3874 Colorado State Printer, Northern Regional Manager
- Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) South, 719-948-0053 -- Customer Service Team
- Cindy Goure, 719-948-5741 Southern Regional Manager
- State Fleet Management, 303-866-5222 -- Scott Edwards, Manager
- Compensation & Leave Unit, 303-866-4895 -- LaDonna Garcia, Manager
- Benefits Unit & Risk Management, 303-866-4277 -- Markie Davis, Manager
- HR Consulting, 303-866-2171 -- Joyelle Camilli, Manager
- Statewide Training & Development, 303-866-2439 -- Ken Johnson, Manager
- Financial Analysis & Reporting, 303-866-2659 -- Tammy Nelson, Director
- Central Collection Services, 303-866-6560 -- Peter Gunn, Director
- State Purchasing & Contracts Office, 303-866-6100 -- Cindy Lombardi, Director
- Colorado Operations Resource Engine (CORE), 303-866-6155 -- Kyle Schlenker, Director
Director Dana Shea-Reid (bio)
1525 Sherman Street | Denver, CO 80203
The State Personnel Board is housed in the Department of Personnel & Administration, but is a Constitutionally independent entity.
DPA also provides website support to the following entities:
For information on Statewide closures or delays due to inclement weather or other emergencies, please call our hotline at 303-866-5444. DPA will also post closure/delay information in the News section on its main website at www.colorado.gov/dpa.