STATE OF COLORADO OPEN ENROLLMENT
APRIL 22 - MAY 15, 2014
(For FY 2014-15 Plan Year: July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015)
Open Enrollment is the time of year when state employees can enroll in, or change their medical, dental, optional life, optional long-term disability, healthcare FSA and dependent care FSA insurance selections and make changes necessary to ensure that their benefits choices continue to meet their needs.
- FY 2014-15 Plan Highlights
- FY 2014-15 Premiums
- FY 2014-15 Plan Design Comparison.pdf
- What You Need To Know
- FY 2014-15 Open Enrollment Employee Resource Guide.pdf
- Enroll in Benefits
- How to Enroll in Benefits.pdf
- Open Enrollment Contact Information
Decisions to Make During Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is the one time of year when all employees can enroll in or change their medical and dental insurance plans, and enroll in flexible spending accounts. Here's what you need to decide this year.