sUAS in Public Safety Summit: Vendor/Sponsor Information
|Register for your booth and demonstration today.|
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor/sponsor for the sUAS in Public Safety Summit. The sUAS in Public Safety is Colorado’s only event that focuses solely on best practices and demonstrations of sUAS in public safety. The Summit provides excellent networking opportunities with public safety practitioners and senior leaders from Colorado and other states, as well as with vendors. Cosponsored by the Colorado Center of Excellence for Advanced Technology Aerial Firefighting and Chaffee County, the agenda features a wide range of topics related both to managing sUAS in the current environment and planning for the future.
The sUAS summit has space for 20 vendor booths and 10 live operational demonstrations.
- Booths will be set up both days of the event and will include meals for one vendor attendee. The Booth Registration Fee is $250.
- Operation demonstrations will be held each afternoon, with five demonstrations on March 15 and five demonstrations on March 16. The Booth and Demo Registration Fee is $500.
- Demonstrations will occur concurrently and attendees will be rotated through in small groups (so demonstrations will be repeated five times, each to a new small group).
- This is intended to allow vendors to interact directly with attendees.
- Each demo will be allotted 45 minutes.
- Vendors providing demonstrations will be allotted meals for two vendor attendees.
Both booth and demonstration vendors will have a full two-page spread in the program on which they can highlight their products.
If more than 10 companies want to do a demonstration, the CoE will determine the demonstrations that are best targeted for sUAS in public safety.
You will be notified by February 17 of your acceptance as a booth or as a booth and demonstration.
- Exhibit Booth and Demonstration Fee: $500*
- Exhibit Booth Fee: $250*
Both levels include a two-page spread in the conference proceedings to advertise your products.
*Sponsor fees of $500 and above qualify for a 25% Colorado State Income Tax Credit through the Central Colorado Enterprise Zone program. You will be provided with information on how to apply for that credit once your sponsorship is approved.