Written Testing has Resumed with Additional Requirements and Safety Guidelines
As of May 17, 2020, DFPC has resumed written testing with the following testing requirements and safety guidelines in place :
- Candidates must not exhibit any signs of COVID-19 in order to participate in a DFPC testing event. If a candidate exhibits or verifies having known symptoms of COVID-19, they will be asked to leave the site and will need to reschedule their exam for a future date
- All testing candidates will be required to wear a mask or other appropriate facial covering
- DFPC will not provide a mask or facial covering, the candidate is expected to bring and wear their own.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all participants. Individuals will be asked to leave the site immediately if they have a temperature reading of 100.4 or greater. We recommend that each candidate conducts a self health-screening, including temperature check, prior to arriving
- Where soap and water are not readily available, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol will be supplied for use by all participants
The testing calendar is available to view on our website and Training Officers can register their personnel for exams in the Records Management System.