|Purchasing Unit||Goods & Services Solicitations||Construction Notices||Bridges & Highway Construction|
Most State Agencies and
(Exceptions Listed Below)
Colorado Department of Transportation
|CDOT Construction Bidding|
Adams State University
Colorado Mesa University
Colorado School of Mines
Colorado State University
Fort Lewis College
University of Northern Colorado
Western State Colorado University
|University of Colorado||University of Colorado Sourcing Website||ColoradoVSS||
- Vendors can respond to select solicitations online.
- Vendors can register for FREE and update account information.
- NIGP Commodity codes are used to identify products or services offered by vendors. Email notifications (for new solicitations) are sent based on commodity codes selected.
- In order to ensure the integrity of our vendor records, we verify information through Dun and Bradstreet.
- Instructions are posted on the ColoradoVSS website in the Quick Start Guide to help all vendors access the website for the first time.
- Historical data for solicitations opened in ColoradoBIDS will continue to be archived and be available on the ColoradoBIDS website.
- Price Agreements will still be available on this site and will be maintained on ColoradoBIDS for an undetermined time.
- Goods and services solicitations are posted on CDOT’s Business Center website – Vendors should register to receive notifications
- Highway construction bids will continue to be posted on BidExpress
- Engineering consultant solicitations will continue to be posted on the CDOT Consultant Website
- Additional information available on the online CDOT Business Center (link above)
- Adams State University
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Fort Lewis College
- University of Northern Colorado
- Western State Colorado University
The Rocky Mountain E-Procurement website is maintained by a 3rd party. Any questions regarding registration, costs or fees should be directed to them. Contact information is available on their website.
CU launched a new website for publishing solicitations for goods and services.
Vendors interested in receiving notifications about CU’s solicitations, should register on their procurement website (linked above).
Construction notices will be posted on ColoradoVSS