Collection for State Agencies & Local Governments
The Programs of Central Collection Services
Ecliptics Client View - State Agencies and Local Governments
Your real-time window into our system: enter new accounts, view account details, maintain accurate balances, retrieve statements and reports, and send encrypted messages and files.
STEP 1 – NEW ACCOUNT CHECK LIST
- Validate accounts and assure accuracy of information.
- Maintain back-up documentation and be prepared to provide within 5-7 days, if requested.
STEP 2 – SUBMIT NEW ACCOUNTS
- Enter new placements through Ecliptics or for large numbers of accounts, our new account spreadsheet.
- Provide essential identification information such as Social Security Number, Date of Birth or, Driver’s License Number.
- In just a few short sentences, tell us what the debt is for and why the consumer owes it.
STEP 3 – MAINTAIN ACCURATE BALANCES
- Direct the debtor to CCS to make payments and to set up payment arrangements.
- Immediately notify us of any payments made to your agency directly by submitting a payment.
- Correct any errors to the assigned principal by submitting an increase or decrease adjustment.
- Notify us if you are aware of any status changes to the account, such as deceased, bankruptcy or if any appeals are in process