Major Subdivision Sketch Plan
Important - Please Read The Following Information Carefully
Land Use Regulations - Chapter 14.05
Applicants are encouraged to prepare a separate project narrative to accompany all submitted materials. This narrative should be organized and include a table of contents, page numbers, and similar information to facilitate review by town staff and elected/appointed commissions. If a separate narrative is submitted, this application form shall reference the narrative as necessary.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain, read and understand all of the relevant sections of the DeBeque Municipal Code applicable to this procedure. Please keep in mind that more than one section of the code may apply to your application. These regulations are available through the Town of DeBeque municipal offices or online under Town Codes. If you do not understand portions of the Code concerning your application, please ask questions.
- Failure to complete the application, submit all of the required materials or answer questions completely and accurately may result in a delay in processing or a rejection of the application as incomplete.
- All fees including Use Tax must be paid in full at the time of application.
- Public meetings or public hearings will not be scheduled for an application until it is deemed complete by the Town.
- Each applicant should take the time necessary to submit a complete and comprehensive application.
- Town staff is available to direct the applicant to appropriate sources of information.
Town Hall: (970) 253-5475