- De Beque, Colorado gets 10 inches of rain per year. The US average is 37.
- Snowfall is 26 inches. The average US city gets 25 inches of snow per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 58.
- On average, there are 241 sunny days per year.
- The July high is around 94 degrees. The January low can dip below zero degrees.
- Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 77 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The US average on the comfort index is 44.
|Climate||De Beque||United States|
|Avg. July High||94||86.5|
|Avg. Jan Low||-3.6||20.5|
|Comfort Index (higher=better)||77||44|