Building Permit/Zoning Compliance
Important - Please Read the Following Information Carefully
Any site preparation, new construction, or major remodel requires a Building/Zoning Compliance Approval. A Development Improvement Agreement with financial guarantee may also be required for any public improvements required as part of this application. Applicants are required to submit a dimensioned site plan showing existing and planned structures, utilities and any easements. A Use Tax application must also be submitted. Applicants are also required to obtain a Building Permit from Mesa County, the building code administrative entity for De Beque.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain, read and understand all of the relevant sections of the DeBeque Municipal Code applicable to this procedure. Please keep in mind that more than one section of the code may apply to your application. These regulations are available through the Town of DeBeque municipal offices or online under Town Codes. If you do not understand portions of the code concerning your application, please ask questions.
- Failure to complete the application, submit all of the required materials, or answer questions completely and accurately, may result in a delay in processing or a rejection of the application as incomplete.
- All fees including Use Tax must be paid in full at the time of application.
- Public meetings or public hearings will not be scheduled for an application until it is deemed complete by the Town.
- Each applicant should take the time necessary to submit a complete and comprehensive application.
- Town staff is available to direct the applicant to appropriate sources of information.
Town Hall: (970) 253-5475