IDS is set up with the high-speed equipment and staff to scan over 500,000 documents daily, whether small and simple, or large and complex. IDS is also capable of outputting to data files and/or microfilm media for archival storage.
In accordance with the Governor's "Greening Government" initiative, conversion of paper to digital images streamlines everyday business processes, providing faster customer response.
- All sizes — letter, legal, oversized, coupons
- Photographs, color scanning
- Maps, blueprints, aerial photos
- B&W, color, grayscale, bitonal
- Tif, jpeg, pdf, bitmap
- 200 dpi-600 dpi
- Prepping (Staple, clip removal, repairing torn documents)
- Indexing, bookmarking, full text searchable documents
- FTP exported files directly to customer site, to mainframe, or download to CD/DVD
IDS and the Office of Information Technology (OIT) have partnered up to provide our customers a service to scan, store, organize, preserve, access, comply, and distribute documents digitally for greater efficiency (EDW and Perceptive Solutions). Streamline your content to boost your productivity! Click here for more details on the EDW. Anyone using Google should be able to see this site.
Hours of Operation
IDS Northern Region/Denver - 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday
IDS Southern Region/Pueblo - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Monday - Friday