Multifunction Printers (MFP)
Want reduced costs on printer equipment and supplies? Want to save on per copy and maintenance? The IDS Multifunction Printer (MFP) Program provides quality all-in-one office machines that incorporate functionality of multiple devices, with combinations of the following features to metro-area state agencies at a reasonable price, including supplies and the distribution of paper, based on utilization: printer, scanner, photocopier, fax, and e-mail.
For cost summary and value added information, see the MFP Program Brief.
MFP Program Benefits:
• Savings to the State. The MFP Program has saved the State over $1 million during the past seven years
• Convenience. MFPs are selected according to the volume of copies produced in each work area. Volumes are closely monitored to insure that each agency has the best copier to meet the volume requirements.
• Lowest price per copy. The cost per copy is less than if each agency provided its own copier service.
• Professional, experienced management. The MFP Program can provide benefits that only a coordinated and professional program can achieve.
• Quality of equipment and supplies. The MFP Program evaluates all of the equipment and supplies on the market and selects the best quality equipment to meet the needs of its customers.
• Reduced cost of equipment and supplies.
• Superior and faster maintenance. The MFP Program monitors the quality of the service and requires that vendors respond to service calls in four hours or less.
MFP Program Contact: Teddy Abad-Perez | 303-866-3881 | firstname.lastname@example.org