Sex Offender Management Unit
The Office of Domestic Violence & Sex Offender Management (ODVSOM) supports the Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) and the Domestic Violence Offender Management Board (DVOMB). The Unit collects, analyzes, produces and disseminates Standards and Guidelines, policies and information concerning sex offense-specific treatment and supervision. More About the SOMB and SOMB Board Meetings.
How Can We Help You?
Sign Up to Receive SOMB Updates via our e-mail list
- Unsupervised Contact Between an Offender and Non-Victim Minor Grandchildren - Public Comment Open until June 11, 2019
- NEW! Juvenile Standards and Guidelines Section 11 Online Course REGISTER HERE
- NEW! Adult Standards and Guidelines Section 5.740 Online Course REGISTER HERE
- 2019 Domestic Violence Sex Offender Management Conference ****REGISTRATION OPEN****
- EyeDetect Information
- SOMB April Quarterly Minute
- NEW! Adult Standards and Guidelines Section 5.700 online course REGISTER HERE
- Updated Training Conduct Policy
- Independent Evaluator Releases Report on Sex Offender Management Board
- Infographic: Sex Offender Facts & Data
- Changes to Child Contact Assessment (Screening) - Video Overview - 1/2019