EPIC Comprehensive Consulting Services
With our comprehensive consulting services, EPIC staff partner with you to help you through the process of implementing a new project or program from start to finish, using evidence-based best practices. We develop a tailored implementation plan to meet your agency’s specific needs. At completion, your organization will have the knowledge and skills to sustain these efforts across other projects.
PROGRAM ELEMENTS: Comprehensive implementation may include, but is not limited to:
- Assessing fit and identifying the best program or practice for your agency
- Internal resource development to sustain knowledge and skill-building
- Aligning selection and hiring practices to best support organizational practices and values
- Leadership coaching and development to support new ways of work and manage through change
- Organizational assessment to develop action plans
- Identifying data needed to measure progress, fidelity, and outcomes.
TIME COMMITMENT: Time estimates for this approach vary depending on needs, and can involve a multi-year effort.
COST: This service is provided at no cost to criminal justice agencies that meet state criteria. Find out more or request EPIC services.