DVOMB Training Events
DV101 - DVRNA Training Free Training December 12, 2017 8:30 - 4:30 710 Kipling Street 3rd floor, Room 308 Denver, CO 80215 Advanced Series Training Courses Strangulation & Lethality Training January 16, 2018 8:30 - 4:30 2105 Decatur St. Denver, CO 80211
Trainings Sponsored by Others:
- Other Trainings Offered by the Division of Criminal Justice
- Training Resource List (PDF)
- Training Options for Treatment Victim Advocate Certification (PDF)
Webinars & Training Videos
7.0 Victim Advocacy Standards Revisions: There is no cost to view this webinar. once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.
- Supervising Domestic Violence Offenders
- Interstate Compact and DV Treatment Webinar - C.R.S 14-24.1-101 requires any residential or outpatient treatment program to notify the Colorado Interstate Compact Office whenever an out-of-state offender enrolls in a domestic violence offender treatment program.This webinar covers how this statute affects all domestic violence treatment providers and how to comply. There is no cost to view this webinar. Once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.