Domestic Violence Victim Advocate Resources
The Domestic Violence Offender Management Board has collected this list of resources for Victim Advocates working with victims of domestic violence. These lists are only designed to be a resource; the DVOMB has no statutory authority over the nonprofits, governmental agencies and other organizations compiled here.
- Treatment Victim Advocate Resources - A list of local, state and national resources.
- DVOMB Recommended Trainings
- Treatment Victim Advocate Introduction to the Victim (PDF) - An example script that you can use when first contacting a Victim.
- Victim Contact Template (PDF) - A form to help you work with a victim to determine how a victim wishes to be contacted.
- Release of Information Resources
- Other MTT Resources