Grants Guidance & Resources
DCJ requires that reports/forms are submitted either by paper or in an electronic Grants Management Systems (GMS). If you are required to submit a paper form to DCJ via email or to upload the paper form to the GMS ensure you are using the most current version of the reports/forms.
- Applicants & Grantees Login
- Collaborators Login
- Board/Council Reviewers Login
- DCJ Staff Login
- ZoomGrants Training Materials
- Administrative Guide for Federal Grant Programs (2011) (PDF)
- Administrative Guide for State Grant Programs (2012) (PDF)
- United States Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs and Office on Violence Against Women Community Oriented Policing Services, US Department of Justice (DOJ) Grants Financial Guide (2015) (Website)
Civil Rights Training for Grantee's receiving federal funds issues by the Division of Criminal Justice. Both links must be reviewed to satisfy the training requirements.
- Colorado Department of Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice Civil Rights (2012) (PDF)
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office for Civil Rights (2012) (Video ~ 3 hrs)