DVOMB Training Events
DV 100 DVOMB & Standards Overview Free Training August 24, 2017, 8:30 - 4:30 Tim Gill Center - West Reception Hall 315 E. Costilla St. Colorado Springs, CO 80903 DV 200 DVOMB Community Round Table Discussion Free Training August 25, 2017, 8:30 - 4:30 Tim Gill Center - G & L community Fund Room 315 E. Costilla St. Colorado Springs, CO 80903 DV 102 Evaluation Training Free Training August 29, 2017, 8:30 - 4:30 Re/Max Building 710 Kipling St. 3rd Floor, Room 308 Lakewood, CO 80215 Advanced Series Training Courses Tough Questions and New Insights: Recognizing and Overcoming Assumptions in LGBTQ DV Intervention September 29, 2017, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM $40.00 Lakewood Police Department 445 S Allison Pkwy Lakewood, CO 80226
Trainings Sponsored by Others:
- Other Trainings Offered by the Division of Criminal Justice
- Training Resource List (PDF)
- Training Options for Treatment Victim Advocate Certification (PDF)
Webinars & Training Videos
7.0 Victim Advocacy Standards Revisions: There is no cost to view this webinar. once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.
- Supervising Domestic Violence Offenders
- Interstate Compact and DV Treatment Webinar - C.R.S 14-24.1-101 requires any residential or outpatient treatment program to notify the Colorado Interstate Compact Office whenever an out-of-state offender enrolls in a domestic violence offender treatment program.This webinar covers how this statute affects all domestic violence treatment providers and how to comply. There is no cost to view this webinar. Once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.