DVOMB Training Events
The conference covers adult and juvenile topics: Emerging research, evaluation techniques/skills, implementation of differential treatment, abuse prevention efforts, brain development, judicial decision making, multidisciplinary collaboration, technology, providing services to rural communities, diversity, legal issues and court practice, restorative justice, domestic violence and sex assault victim advocacy, supervision and management practices, trauma, treatment approaches, wellness and working with families.
July 9 - 12, 2019 - Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, Breckenridge, Colorado.
Register here: Online Training
DV101 DVOMB DVRNA - FREE
DV103 DVOMB Offender Treatment - FREE
Advanced Series Training Courses
Trainings Sponsored by Others:
- Advanced Domestic Violence Issues for Providers - May 17, 2019
- Treatment of Sexually Abusive Youth: A Goal-Oriented Approach" - May 13th - 18th, 2019
- Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Prevention of Abusive & Sexual Behavior Problems in Childhood & Adolescents - June 26th - 28th, 2019
- Dating Abuse and Sexual Assault Symposium
- Domestic Violence Summit
- Other Trainings Offered by the Division of Criminal Justice
- Training Resource List (PDF)
- Training Options for Treatment Victim Advocate Certification (PDF)
Webinars & Training Videos
7.0 Victim Advocacy Standards Revisions: There is no cost to view this webinar. once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.
- Supervising Domestic Violence Offenders
- Interstate Compact and DV Treatment Webinar - C.R.S 14-24.1-101 requires any residential or outpatient treatment program to notify the Colorado Interstate Compact Office whenever an out-of-state offender enrolls in a domestic violence offender treatment program.This webinar covers how this statute affects all domestic violence treatment providers and how to comply. There is no cost to view this webinar. Once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.