DVOMB Training Events
Community Roundtable Discussions June 22, 2017, 8:30 - 3:00 Camp George West 15203 W. 12th Ave Bldg 100 Golden, CO 80401 DV100 - DVOMB & Standards Training June 23, 2017, 8:30 - 4:30 Re/Max Building 710 Kipling St. 3rd Floor, Room 308 Lakewood, CO 80215 Domestic Violence Risk & Needs Assessment Instrument Training Sold Out Advanced Series Training Courses Ethics for Domestic Violence & Sex Offender Treatment Providers July 27, 2017, 8:30 - 12:30 2105 Decatur St. Denver, CO 80211 Clinical Supervision for Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Treatment Providers July 27, 2017, 1:00 - 4:30 $35.00 2105 Decatur St. Denver, CO 80211 Trauma - Informed Interventions for Men August 3, 2017, 9:00 - 4:30 Ft. Logan Auditorium 3520 W. Oxford Ave. Denver, CO
Trainings Sponsored by Others:
- Other Trainings Offered by the Division of Criminal Justice
- Training Resource List (PDF)
- Training Options for Treatment Victim Advocate Certification (PDF)
Webinars & Training Videos
7.0 Victim Advocacy Standards Revisions: There is no cost to view this webinar. once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.
- Supervising Domestic Violence Offenders
- Interstate Compact and DV Treatment Webinar - C.R.S 14-24.1-101 requires any residential or outpatient treatment program to notify the Colorado Interstate Compact Office whenever an out-of-state offender enrolls in a domestic violence offender treatment program.This webinar covers how this statute affects all domestic violence treatment providers and how to comply. There is no cost to view this webinar. Once you have completed the webinar, Complete This Survey to receive and print your certificate of completion.