Domestic Violence Victim Advocate Resources
The Domestic Violence Offender Management Board has collected this list of resources for Victim Advocates working with victims of domestic violence. These lists are only designed to be a resource; the DVOMB has no statutory authority over the nonprofits, governmental agencies and other organizations compiled here.
- Confidentiality - Information to help ensure proper client confidentiality.
- General Domestic Violence Resources - A list of local, state and national resources.
- Legal Resources for Victims of Domestic Violence - A list of legal state and national organizations that can provide legal assistance.
- Interpretation & Translation Services - A list of services to help you communicate with victims who do not speak English as their primary language.
- Training & Continuing Education
- Victim Advocate Script Template (PDF) - An example script that you can use when first contacting a Victim.
- Victim Contact Template (PDF) - A form to help you work with a victim to determine how a victim wishes to be contacted.
- Release of Information Resources