Thank you to all the sponsors, presenters and attendees for making this year's educational conference so successful!!
We have received a lot of positive feedback and look forward to bringing our field together again next year! Keep up the amazing work!
The Office of Community Corrections:
- Ensures compliance with the Colorado Community Corrections Standards through regular program audits
- Distributes state and federal monies to community corrections boards and programs
- Provides technical assistance and specialized training to local facility staff, boards and board members
- Completes background checks on prospective employees of community corrections programs
- Collects statistical data and other information about community corrections on behalf of the Colorado legislature and other state entities
- Provides support to the Governor's Community Corrections Advisory Council
How Can We Help You?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Office of Community Corrections
- Contact Your Local Community Corrections Board
- Find Community Corrections Programs (Map)
- Community Corrections Program List
- Find Specialized Community Corrections Treatment Programs
- See a Map of Colorado Judicial Districts
- Opioid response resources
- Community Corrections Board Admin Financial Report (Word)
- Earned Time Calculation Worksheet (Excel)
- Earned Time Credit Report (PDF)
- Child Support Enforcement (PDF)
- Offender DNA Collection Form (PDF)
- PREA risk assessment (Word)
- Specialized Offender Funding Guidelines ( please read this guide before applying for SOS funds)
- Specialized Offender Service Funding Application (Fillable PDF Form)
Community Corrections Standards
The Governor’s Community Corrections Advisory Council establishes Community Corrections Standards. These standards establish minimum levels of service within Colorado community corrections programs and seek to reduce risks associated with managing offenders in the community.
- Letter to Boards and Community Corrections Stakeholders
- Colorado Community Corrections Standards (Revised 2017)