Victim Compensation

We are sorry that you or your family have been physically or emotionally injured as the result of a crime, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your financial losses.

To apply for victim compensation, you need to contact the administrator in the judicial district where the crime occurred. Download the Victim Compensation Administrator List (PDF) for information on who to contact for victim compensation. Download the Judicial District Map (PDF) to find the district you need to contact.