Technical Assistance Modules
Applications due May 31 for 2019 Technical Assistance Modules
The CWDC is excited to announce the launch of our 2019 Technical Assistance Modules. These modules have been created in an effort to streamline technical assistance the CWDC gives to our talent development network partners in a model that better manages workflow and increases effectiveness. This model helps ensure resources are spent when a region is ready and motivated to take on a project, and creates a process to better respond to the needs of communities through targeted outreach and technical assistance opportunities.
Please review the technical assistance available and apply for the module(s) you/your community is interested in by May 31. We encourage you to review these opportunities as soon as possible since applications typically require collaboration with local partners and/or signatures of support.
2019 CWDC Technical Assistance Modules
1) Launch A Sector Partnership
- A group of local businesses in a single industry and public partners will receive training and coaching to support the launch of a sector partnership.
2) 2019 Sector Partnership Convener Cohort
- A cohort for conveners of active sector partnerships in Colorado for peer learning and skill-building opportunities.
3) Strategic Doing
- An opportunity for individuals to be trained in Strategic Doing, a methodology that helps groups identify desired strategic outcomes, develop a path to reaching those outcomes, and quickly move into implementation. This methodology can increase the impact of Colorado talent development network initiatives when implemented across work groups.
4) Sector Partnership Website Template
- Active Colorado sector partnerships will receive a website template, hosting, and content guidance to facilitate the creation of a website for their partnership.
*In order to submit an application, you must be logged in to the technical assistance portal. First-time visitors will be prompted to set up login information. Please use a work email address as your username and create a unique password.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.