Industry Intermediary Consortium
The purpose of the Intermediary Consortium is to play an integral role in ensuring quality business leadership in Sector Strategies across Colorado by working collectively where appropriate to drive systemic change. Participating trade association enjoy cross-industry collaboration on a sustaining basis to prioritize industry-led initiatives and programs to drive resources to the greatest needs as they evolve statewide.
Colorado benefits from a host of incredible trade associations that typically offer member companies services focused on advocacy, economic development and talent development, along with connecting and convening the industry to build their network.
Participating State-Level Trade Associations
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Colorado
- Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Alliance (CAMA)
- Colorado Bankers Association (CBA)
- Colorado BioScience Association (CSBA)
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association (CCIA)
- Colorado Contractors Association (CCA)
- Colorado Photonics Industry Association (CPIA)
- Colorado Technology Association (CTA)