- Post-Disaster Reunification of Children: A Nationwide Approach
- This video was created by Adams 14 School District to provide information and instructions to parents on what to do during a school emergency. Parents are reminded that they should not come to the school during an emergency, but should wait for instructions on how to be reunited with their students.
- The video uses Adams 14 procedures, but is general enough to apply for other schools.
- Created by the I Love U Guys Foundation
- Access planning materials and template documents free of charge to help create and enhance your reunification plans.
- Sample Reunification Card
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.