- Colorado P-12 Academic Standards, Prevention and Risk Management in Health
- In the Comprehensive Health Standard 4: Prevention and Risk Management in Health, prepared students can apply knowledge and skills that promote healthy, violence-free relationships. This includes the ability to prevent and stop hazing.
Colorado Revised Statutes
- HazingPrevention.Org is a national organization dedicated to empowering people to prevent hazing, by providing education and resources, and building partnerships with others.
- 2017 Resource & Planning Guide College Edition
- 2017 Resource & Planning Guide High School Edition.
- Hazing Prevention Online Course
- This is a preventative course to inform college students of the impact of hazing and how to prevent it. It is a 1-hour course that teaches students how to recognize, prevent and report hazing. This evidence-based and interactive online course reflects best practices established by the leading academics studying hazing.
- National Hazing Prevention Week
- Research, webinars, and videos
- The purpose of this Hazing Prevention Toolkit for Campus Professionals is to describe components of a datadriven Hazing Prevention Framework, based on key principles of prevention science and findings from a research-to-practice project, the Hazing Prevention Consortium.
- The National Federation of State High School Associations leads the development of education-based interscholastic sports and activities that help students succeed in their lives. NFHS sets directions for the future by building awareness and support, improving the participation experience, establishing consistent standards and rules for competition, and helping those who oversee high school sports and activities.
- Hazing Information Resources
- Hazing Information for Coaches and Other School Activity Staff Members
- The main purpose of StopHazing.org is to serve as a resource for accurate, up-to-date hazing information for students, parents, and educators. The site is based on materials originally gathered to support anti-hazing legislation in New Hampshire.
- Athletic Hazing
- Hazing vs. Bullying
- High School Hazing
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.