- CSSRC E-Update June 2019
- CSSRC E-Update May 2019
- CSSRC E-Update April 2019
- CSSRC E-Update March 2019
- CSSRC E- Update February 2019
- CSSRC E- Update January 2019
- CSSRC E-Update December 2018
- CSSRC E-Update November 2018
- CSSRC E-Update October 2018
- CSSRC E-Update September 2018
- CSSRC E-Update August 2018
- CSSRC E-Update July 2018
- CSSRC E-Update June 2018
- CSSRC E-Update May 2018
- CSSRC E-Update April 2018
- CSSRC E-Update March 2018
- CSSRC E-Update February 2018
- CSSRC E-Update January 2018
- CSSRC E-Update December 2017
- CSSRC E-Update November 2017
- CSSRC E-Update October 2017
- CSSRC E-Update September 2017
- CSSRC E-Update August 2017
- CSSRC E-Update July 2017
- CSSRC E-Update June 2017
- CSSRC E-Update May 2017
- CSSRC E-Update April 2017
- CSSRC E-Update March 2017
- CSSRC E-Update February 2017
- CSSRC E-Update January 2017
Take 5: School Safety. August, 2018.
Chris Harms, the Director of the CSSRC, had the opportunity to address municipal leaders about supporting school safety. A brief video was created that you can view here.
CSSRC Update: Childhood Trauma and Schools. July, 2017.
Chris Harms, Director of the Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides a brief overview of new understanding about the impacts of trauma on children's and adolescents' ability to learn.
CSSRC Update: Important Things to Know if You're Mandated to Report Child Abuse. April, 2017.
April is child abuse prevention month. In this brief video, a Child Abuse Prevention Specialist from the Colorado School Safety Resource Center goes over a few important things that you should know if you are mandated by Colorado law to report suspected child abuse.
CSSRC Update: Top Tips for School Safety Situational Awareness & Training. February, 2017.
In this short video, Emergency Response Outreach Coordinator Brad Stiles of the Colorado School Safety Resource Center walks through two top tips to help ensure safety at schools. One: Establish situational awareness. Two: Train and exercise.
CSSRC Update: Youth Suicide Prevention: How to Recognize Signs and What to Do. January, 2017.
Unfortunately, Colorado continues to rank in the top 10 states for death by suicide for all age groups. Suicide is also the second most frequent reason that our youth die. Anna Gisetti, School Outreach Consultant for the Center, has some reminders for school staff about suicide prevention this webcast.
CSSRC Update: Claire Davis Act. November, 2016.
Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) Director Chris Harms provides an update on progress and implications that have come out of Colorado SB 15-213 ("The Claire Davis Act", which waives governmental Immunity for acts of school violence) and SB 15-214 (creating the School Safety and Youth Mental Health Committee to study issues related to school safety and the prevention of threats to the safety of students, teachers, administrators, employees, and volunteers present on the grounds of public and private schools.)