2020 CO Safe Schools Summit
DUE TO COVID19, THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Each year, the Colorado School Safety Resource Center staff organize an annual Summit during National and Colorado Safe Schools Month. Once again, the Center is collaborating with the Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence (CSPV) - CU Boulder, and Safe2Tell (S2T), from the Colorado Attorney General’s office, to present an exciting and informative speakers' series.
To register, utilize this link: https://events.egov.com/eventreg/CO/registrant.htm?action=new&_event=2020coloradosafeschoolssummit
- Date: Friday(s), Oct. 2, Oct. 9, Oct. 16 & Oct. 23, 2020
- Cost: No-cost to celebrate Colorado and National Safe Schools Month
- Location/Links: Due to COVID-19, this event will held virtually. From the comfort of your own office, classroom, or home. Links will be provided to all registered attendees, as the event get closer
- Speakers Confirmed to Date:
- Friday, October 2, 2020 at 2:00PM (MDT) -- Marc Schoen, Ph.D. UCLA - Author of “Your Survival Instinct is Killing You”
- Friday, October 9, 2020 at 2:00PM (MDT) -- Jason Kilmer, Ph.D. - Professor and Marijuana Researcher from the University of Washington
- Friday, October 16, 2020 at 2:00PM (MDT) -- Nick Thompson, LCSW - Host of a podcast for parents of adolescents called “Perspective for Parents”
- Friday, October 23, 2020 at 2:00PM (MDT) -- Madelyn Gould, PhD, MPH - Columbia University, International Expert on Suicide Contagion
Questions about the training or registration? Please contact the Colorado School Safety Resource Center at 303-239-4435.
Visit this page later for more information about the Summit!