Project T.I.M.E. - Troopers ~ Inspire ~ Mentor ~ Educate
- T.I.M.E. is being developed by education specialist to align with the Colorado Academic Standards (CAS) and evidence based teaching methods to deliver age appropriate material to each grade level K-12.
- The goal of the T.I.M.E - School Liaison Program is to unite educators, students, and law enforcement to prevent crime, promote safe driving, and build positive relationships between Troopers and students.
- The philosophy of T.I.M.E. is that when a Trooper spend time with students, we can create relationships with schools and the broader community to be united in protecting children from becoming involved in crime or victims of crime.
- T.I.M.E. allows officers to teach at any of the three levels of education: elementary, middle, and high school. T.I.M.E. is flexible and adaptable to virtually all classroom settings. Each lesson can be used as a stand-alone program for assemblies or special events, or can be instructed in a consecutive sequence.
- Working together, the Trooper, the classroom teacher, and/or school administrators decide when it is most appropriate to incorporate a T.I.M.E. lesson that will assist in classroom instruction.