The conference is free to attend for all Colorado Law Enforcement.
There will be three tracks of learning. You will be able to select the different class you would like to attend during the three day training conference.
- Marijuana and SFST track(marijuana 101 class, SFST updates)
- Public Safety track (toxicology, prosecution, warrants, blood draws, etc.)
- Administrative track (Data, investigation techniques, oral fluids, tips on how to testify, DOR, etc.)
- In addition to main sessions where everyone will be listening to key note speakers
Please have officers sign up using POST training portal (ACADIS)
Reimbursement will be covered by POST for travel costs (please see the reimbursement memo on Colorado POST website)
- Reimbursement request must be made to POST by February 1, 2016, Carolyn Berry can send you the spreadsheet
to complete to estimate your reimbursement request
Spots are guaranteed for Colorado LE thru January 17th. On January 18th registration is opened nationwide to out of state LE and other government officials.
- There is no registration fee for Colorado LE