Planning & Zoning



Planning and Zoning manual PDF  (see Additional Section 14 below for Marijuana)  

APPLICATION:  Planning and Zoning Use by Review, NON Farm Subdivision Request, Subdivision Exemption Request 

Marijuana Documents:


Marijuana Application Process 01-27-2017 (Affidavit Owner Commercial & Retail Marijuana & Affidavit Applicant Commercial & Retail Marijuana)

SECTION 14: Commercial Marijuana Regulations:  Marijuana Planning & Zoning Manual 10/24/2016 PDF

Ordinance No. 2016-04  An Ordinance Regulating the Growing, Cultivating, and Processing of Marijuana



Richard Medina 

Planning & Zoning / Building Inspector / Land Use Administrator

719-469-7579 or 719-267-5555 x2


The admin office is now accepting credit card payments for Planning and Zoning/Building Inspection fees. Please call the admin office at 719.267.5555 extension 2 before making a payment. Transaction fees apply.

County Administration Offices and Contact Information

Crowley County
603 Main Street Suite 2
Courthouse Annex
Ordway, CO 81063