Planning & Zoning
Planning and Zoning DOCUMENTS:
- Planning and Zoning MANUAL
- Planning and Zoning manual PDF (see Additional Section 14 below for Marijuana)
- Planning and Zongin Use by Review, NON Farm Subdivision Request, Subdivision APPLICATION
Effective September 22, 2017 the Crowley County Board of Commissioners has established a temporary moratorium on future "Use by Review" applications for land intended to be used for Commercial Retail Marijuana Cultivation. This moratorium will remain in effect for a period of six months or until such time the Board of Commissioners determines it best to rescind the resolution....
ADDENDUM TO PLANNING AND ZONING MANUAL, SECTION 14.
Effective September 22, 2017, the following procedural policy will be followed in regard to the Moratorium enacted on September 22, 2017 suspending Use by Review applications for Commercial Marijuana Cultivation:
- Anyone who has contacted the Board of Commissioners and/or the Land Use Administrator by the Moratorium date stating that they are in the process of purchasing property, or wish to expand the zoning on property already approved, will be allowed to submit a Use by Review application until October 16, 2017, and will be considered at the November P&Z Commission meeting.
- Properties that have been approved for Commercial Marijuana Cultivation on or before November 30, 2017 will retain the right to grow Commercial Marijuana on all acreage approved. The properties approved may be subdivided and/or sold or leased to new owners or operators, provided the new owners/operators submit a Subdivision Exemption Request and/or Use by Review application, and are approved by the Planning and Zoning Commission and Board of County Commissioners.
- Planning & Zoning Manual, Section #14, Commercial Marijuana Regulations
- Planning & Zoning Manual, Section #14, Commercial Marijuana Regulations PDF -Revised Feb 2018
- Ordinance no. 2016-04, Ordinance Regulating the Growing, Cultivating & Processing of Marijuana
- Commercial/Retail Marijuana Application for Permit
- Commercial/Retail Marijuana Property Owner Affidavit
- Commercial/Retail Applicant/Growers/Operator Release Agreement and Affidavit
Planning & Zoning / Building Inspector / Land Use Administrator
719-469-7579 or 719-267-5555 x2
The admin office is now accepting credit card payments for Planning and Zoning/Building Inspection fees. Please call the admin office at 719.267.5555 extension 2 before making a payment. Transaction fees apply.
County Administration Offices and Contact Information
603 Main Street Suite 2
Ordway, CO 81063