- Fair - Be impartial and objective when considering the needs of the community.
- Care - Be kind, compassionate, and understanding toward every member of our community.
- Community - Individuals build a strong connected community and volunteers must be encouraged.
- Trust - Ethical decisions are a must and integrity should not be compromised.
- Respect - Treat every one fairly.
- Responsibility - Be committed to accountability to the people of Crawford.
The Town of Crawford Town Council meets the first and third Wednesday of each month. The first meeting of the month is a regular session. The second meeting of the month is a work session. Regular meetings are those meetings of the Municipal Council where official actions can be voted upon. A work session is the sharing of actions wanted or projects to be considered, no official voting takes place. Occasionally, the Council may request a special session. A special session is convened most often to consider only one or two items of business that require immediate attention. A special session my be closed to the public under special circumstances.
The Town of Crawford's usual meeting routine is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of minutes
4. Approval of bills to be paid
5. Public Comment Agenda Items or non- agenda items
6. Agenda Items
7. Non-agenda items - Public or Council can bring up items
8. Staff Report
9. Annoucements of interest to the Public
The Public is welcomed at all open Council meetings regular or work sessions.