Water Supply Reserve Fund
UPDATED WSRF Criteria & Guidelines
The criteria and guidelines were approved at the September CWCB board meeting, and are effective as of September 22, 2016. New 2016 WSRF Criteria & Guidelines
What is the Water Supply Reserve Fund (WSRF) Program?
The WSRA Program provides grants and loans to assist Colorado water users in addressing their critical water supply issues and interests. The funds help eligible entities complete water activities, which may include competitive grants for:
- Technical assistance regarding permitting, feasibility studies and environmental compliance;
- Studies or analysis of structural, nonstructural, consumptive and nonconsumptive water needs, projects or activities; and
- Structural and nonstructural water projects or activities.
Requests for funds from WSRF must be approved by at least one of Colorado’s nine basin roundtables. The request is then forwarded to the CWCB to evaluate and make final funding decisions.
What type of Water Supply Reserve Fund grants are available?
Click on the Account below for more information about how to apply:
- Basin Account: Funds water activities from a basin roundtable. The CWCB evaluates applications for the Basin Account to ensure the Threshold Criteria are met.
- Statewide Account: Funds water activities from a basin roundtable on a competitive basis. The CWCB evaluates applications for the Statewide Account to ensure each application meets the Threshold Criteria in addition to being evaluated using theEvaluation Criteria, and Associated Supplemental Scoring Matrix.
For more information, contact Craig Godbout: email@example.com