Keeping You Informed
CO Health Professional Check provides you with critical access to available information about state licensed healthcare providers to help you make well-informed healthcare decisions for yourself and your family.
Welcome to CO Health Professional Check supported by the Healthcare Professions Profile Program (HPPP). HPPP is an online database that provides information about state licensed healthcare providers such as disciplinary actions, restrictions or suspensions, criminal convictions, business interests, and malpractice insurance settlements.
The law that created this profile program was championed by a mother whose tragic loss of her only son led her to advocate for greater transparency and disclosure by healthcare providers. Her legislative effort resulted in the passage of the Michael Skolnik Medical Transparency Act in 2007.
Need Help Finding a Profile?
This site provides steps on how to access profile information, how to read a healthcare provider profile, or file a complaint with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies if necessary.
- Search for your healthcare professional by clicking on the link below.
- Click “Detail” next to the healthcare professional for whom you are searching.
- At the bottom of the “License Details” screen, click “View Profile” to view the licensee’s Healthcare Professions Profile.
Summary Suspensions & Revocations
All summary suspensions and revocations issued within the past 7 days will be displayed below.
- George Sackey, Pharmacist (PHA.0015581), Summary Suspension - effective February 17, 2017
- Chloe Elizabeth Johnson, Nurse Aide (NA.00768064), Revocation - effective February 13, 2017
Last update: February 17, 2017.