Keeping You Informed
CO Health Professional Check provides you with critical access to available information about state licensed healthcare providers to help you make well-informed healthcare decisions for yourself and your family.
Welcome to CO Health Professional Check supported by the Healthcare Professions Profile Program (HPPP). HPPP is an online database that provides information about state licensed healthcare providers such as disciplinary actions, restrictions or suspensions, criminal convictions, business interests, and malpractice insurance settlements.
The law that created this profile program was championed by a mother whose tragic loss of her only son led her to advocate for greater transparency and disclosure by healthcare providers. Her legislative effort resulted in the passage of the Michael Skolnik Medical Transparency Act in 2007.
Need Help Finding a Profile?
This site provides steps on how to access profile information, how to read a healthcare provider profile, or file a complaint with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies if necessary.
- Search for your healthcare professional by clicking on the link below.
- Click “Detail” next to the healthcare professional for whom you are searching.
- At the bottom of the “License Details” screen, click “View Profile” to view the licensee’s Healthcare Professions Profile.
Summary Suspensions & Revocations
All summary suspensions and revocations issued within the past 7 days will be displayed below.
- Sonia Pipkin, Registered Nurse (RN 192079), Revocation - April 26, 2017
- Emmanuel Okodogbe, Licensed Practical Nurse (PN 49019), Summary Suspension - April 20, 2017
- David Marshall Nussbaum, Certified Nurse Aide (NA 754976), Summary Suspension - April 19, 2017
- Nickolas Jason Wells, Registered Nurse (TX RN 853692), Revocation - April 18, 2017
- Karen Marie Adkins, Registered Nurse (RN 1625169), Revocation - April 18, 2017
- Michael J. Brunker, Certified Nurse Aide, (NA 748292), Revocation - April 17, 2017
- Raquel Garcia, Certified Nurse Aide (NA 740447), Revocation - April 17, 2017
Last update: April 26, 2017.