Book a Tour
Scheduling a guided tour is a great way for your group or organization to visit the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center and the Colorado Judicial Learning Center. Managed by the Colorado Supreme Court Library, guided tours include a visit to one or more of the courtrooms (as available), discussion about the Colorado court system and the Colorado Judicial Branch, a tour of the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center and its public art, a visit to the Colorado Supreme Court Library, and time in the Colorado Judicial Learning Center.
What you need to know:
- Guided tours are available for non-commercial groups of 15 to 60 people. Groups of less than 15, or more than 60 may be possible on a case-by-case basis.
- Tours must be scheduled at least 14 days in advance. Space is limited, so visitors are encouraged to book as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
- Guided tours are provided free of charge. There is never a charge to visit the Learning Center or the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center.
- Guided tours last 1 hour.
- Schools or other groups of children must have at least 1 adult chaperon for every 10 children aged 18 or younger.
How to book a tour:
Tours are scheduled through the Colorado Supreme Court Library. To schedule a tour, please call or email Kathryn Michaels at (720) 625-5106 or email@example.com.
If you have questions or if you need help booking a tour, please call or email the Learning Center for assistance.
(720) 625-5106 firstname.lastname@example.org