Jump to navigation
Community Development Director & HPO303.582.5251 ext. 207720.279.7332 firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Coordinator303.582.5251 ext. 305720.279.7335 direct
Jan. 20 2017
Staff will be requesting bids on the fence construction project from fence contractors along with a written legal opinion for the installation of the fence along the public roadway. Once this is received a second staff meeting will be scheduled to discuss the implementation of this project.
Jan. 26 2017
Staff presented the project details to the Gilpin County LEPC (Local Emergency Planning Committee)
Feb. 6 2017
RFP for fence project released - close date set for Feb. 21. 2017 - 3:00 PM (You can find the RFP under "Public Notices")
Feb. 28 2017
RFP received proposals are being reviewed. County is considering raising their match to support a better design of fence during their meeting today.
March 7, 2017
City Council agreed to move forward with a Buck and Pole Fence Style, with County match
March 14, 2017
County Commissioners agreed to raise their match for a Buck and Pole Fence
March 21, 2017
- City Council will be asked to enter into an agreement with the fence contractor to perform the work.
- A letter to the adjacent property owners was mailed out, notifying them of the project.
- A meeting with the various involved agencies and the contractor is being scheduled to discuss the specifics of the project, MOU between Central City and Gilpin County and a planned joint press release.
- Tentative start dated - mid-April. Tentative Completion Date - May 10, 2017
- Though we appreciate public requests for volunteer labor to help work on the fence, no volunteers will be permitted to work on the fence.
Final Recommendation for Council
Historic District Guide line Map May18 Final.pdf
Updates on this project can be found on the City Home Page, Economic Development Tab.
Upcoming meetings will be held on March 22, April 10, April 11, May 3, May 10, May 11, May 31 at 6 PM. The public is welcome and encouraged to participate in this process. The final hearing for adoption by City Council is tentatively scheduled for Thursday June 29th, 6 PM.
Central City Design Guidelines 2017 draft for HPC Mtg3 2017.05.08.pdf
Chapter Seventeen, Land Use Code
The City of Central is currently operating under the 2015 International Building Codes. Please note that all contractors are required to have a Contractors License and a Business License prior to the issuance of the a building permit. Fee Schedule is based on the 2015 IBC.
Per Sq. Ft. of Non-Gaming Commercial
Culture and Recreation
4.82% YOY increase based on the TBCI
Per Residential Dwelling Unit
To schedule an inspection, call 720.371.0719
2014 Central City Revitalization Conceptual Plans:
Storm Water Master Plan