X-ray and mammography guidance and policy
Standards for protection against radiation, notices, instructions and reports to workers, inspections, employee protection.
- X-ray radiation protection program guidance.
- Radiation dose limits for declared pregnant women.
- Interpretive guidance: image guided radiation therapy.
- Interpretive guidance: imaging quality assurance and quality control programs.
- Interpretive guidance: operation of fluoroscopy equipment.
- Interpretive guidance: registered medical physicist category.
- Interpretive guidance: use of portable or mobile x-ray units.
- Interpretive guidance: supervision of students enrolled in an ARRT-recognized program.
- Educational resources for x-ray machine operators.
- Fluoroscopy training.
- Facility registrant's responsibilities.
- Memo: illegal hand-held dental x-ray units.
- MQSA guidance.
- NVLAP-approved dosimetry providers. (Click on "Directory of Accredited Laboratories.")