WWFOCB applications for new board members
The Colorado Water and Wastewater Facility Operators Certification Board (WWFOCB) maintains a program for the certification of operators of water treatment plants, municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants, water distribution systems and wastewater collection systems in order to assure protection of public health and the environment.
- The WWFOCB consists of ten members with staggered four-year terms.
- Board members are appointed by the governor.
- Specific qualifications for WWFOCB members are set forth at 25-8-103, C.R.S.
- The board meets approximately ten times a year, with most meetings held in Denver. The February meeting is generally held in conjunction with the Colorado Rural Water Association annual conference.
- Submit an application and resumé to the Governor's Office of Boards and Commissions.
Brandy Valdez Murphy