WQ-PER forms

To supplement any application that has been submitted with additional pertinent information.
Annual report forms
Bio solids, reclaimed water(reuse), stormwater industrial permits, pesticides, and sewage systems discharging to groundwater.
To change all permit contact types, including legal contact, facility contact, certified operators, billing contact, etc.
Description of modification should include map and final area disturbed acreage.
Allows the removal of specific wells from a field permit, allowing for OGCC coverage. Adding wells or coverage area requires use of the Modification form.
To submit effluent data for all permit applications requiring data submittal.
​To request a modification of a permit or certification. To report significant change in discharges requiring a modification of the permit or certification.
To submit all reports for mixing zone studies, compliance schedules, sediment control plans, special studies, etc.
Wastewater or collection facility operator in responsible charge initial report.
Termination application
Terminate all permit types
​Transfer the entire permit to a second party.
Withdrawal application   To terminate a permit use the Termination Application.
To withdraw a previously submitted application for new/renewal, modifications, or termination application. 
Use the EPA form (scroll down to the link mid-page and download the form) to complete your discharge monitoring report without a preprinted form.
  • Metal mining storm water only.
  • Sand and gravel storm water only.
  • All permits where a preprinted form isn't available.