Water quality guidance
Drinking water regulatory guidance for public water systems
- Consumer Confidence.
- Disinfectant and Disinfection Byproduct rules.
- Groundwater and Total Coliform rules.
- Lead and Copper.
- Public Notification.
- Surface Water Treatment and groundwater under direct influence (GWUDI).
- Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring.
- Water Hauler.
Concentration time (CT) and log inactivation:
- New water system capacity planning manual.
- Public water system self-evaluation.
- 2011 hand-pumped wells operational guidance.
- NCGW Bulletin, February 2001: Microbiological (bact) sampling plan guidance.
Clean water regulatory guidance
Includes CDPS permits, biosolids, reclaimed water and pretreatment. Refer to the appropriate sector for applicable guidance.
- DMR guidance.
- Information regarding domestic treatment works decommissioning.
- Regulation 22 guidance.
- Natural swimming areas compliance and sampling guidelines.