Water quality facility design and approval forms
Drinking water submittal application forms
- Drinking water construction completion form
- Drinking Water Design Submittal (Appendix B of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- Pilot/Demonstration Scale Application (Appendix C of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- Alternative Technology Acceptance Application (Appendix D of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- POU/POE BDR Drinking Water Design Submittal (Appendix J of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- Fillable PDF new public water system capacity planning manual.
Drinking water pre-accepted designs
Domestic wastewater submittal forms
- Preliminary Effluent Limitations application.
- Fee Information Request Form.
Site application forms:
- 22.4: New Domestic Wastewater Treatment Facility.
- 22.5: Increasing or Decreasing the Design Capacity of an Existing Wastewater Treatment Facility.
- 22.6: Construction or Expansion of Interceptor Sewer Eligible for Certification.
- 22.7: Interceptor Sewers Not Eligible for Certification and Lift Stations.
- 22.8: Amendment of an Existing Site Location Approval.
- 22.10: In-Kind Replacement.
- Site application submittal completeness checklists:
- Wastewater Design Submittal Form (accompanies process design report/basis of design report and final plans and specifications).
- Process Design Report (PDR) Submittal Checklist.
- Capacity Evaluation Form.
- Alternative technology forms:
Special situation forms:
Domestic wastewater streamlined design certification and construction completion forms