WQ eligibility survey and intended use plans
- Survey submittal timeframe is June 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020.
- Access the survey via the CEOS portal. New users will first need to create their CEOS user account. See instructions below.
- The survey is used to identify the 20-year capital improvement needs of all publicly owned water and sewer systems, private nonprofit water systems, publicly owned stormwater systems, and non-point source projects throughout Colorado.
- This survey is the first step in the State Revolving Fund application process.
- The survey is not an application, and completing it does not require that you apply for financial assistance.
- When the survey is complete, your system’s infrastructure needs will be identified and included in Appendix A Project Eligibility List of the below Intended Use Plans. Entities seeking funding for their water and sewer projects must be included on the applicable list prior to applying for funding.
2021 Survey submital Confirmation Report
Please review this spreadsheet for a listing of communities/systems that have completed the submittal process for 2021.
Accessing the Survey for New CEOS Users
If you are new to CEOS, please review the below instructions for helpful tips on account setup.
Eligibility Criteria and Survey Instructions
Please open the below PDF for funding eligibility criteria and instructions for survey completion and submittal.
This year we recommend all systems complete the eligibility survey to prepare for any potential federal stimulus funding made available through the SRF programs. Only systems included on the eligibility lists will be eligible to receive stimulus funding through the SRF, therefore it is particularly important to complete the surveys this year through CEOS. As more details become available information will be posted here. Please use the “Stay informed” link below to receive email notifications on this matter.
- Drinking Water Revolving Fund rules: Regulation 52.
- Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund rules: Regulation 51.
To receive information about the annual State Revolving Fund eligibility survey, SRF grants and loans program, and other funding opportunities, please use this Stay informed link to provide your email address. When information becomes available you will be notified through this service.