WISEWOMAN screening and assessment
Body mass index
- Aim for a Healthy Weight (National Institutes of Health).
- What Is High Blood Pressure? (American Heart Association).
- Medicines to Help You (FDA).
- Tools for your patients: includes videos, fact sheets and promotora guides in English and Spanish (Million Hearts).
- Self Measured Blood Pressure (Million Hearts).
- Undiagnosed Hypertension (Million Hearts).
- About Cholesterol (American Heart Association)
- What You Need to Know (National Institutes of Health).
- Know Your Blood Sugar Numbers (National Institutes of Health).
Controlling sodium intake
- Sodium and Food Sources (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Healthy food choices
- Printable materials (choosemyplate.gov).
- Webinar materials (National Association of Chronic Disease Directors).
- ASCVD Risk Estimator Plus (American College of Cardiology).
Other resources for healthy lifestyles
- Physical activity: