WISEWOMAN provider resources
Program requirements and information
- WISEWOMAN program manual.
- eCaST system: information and training.
- WISEWOMAN contacts descriptions.
- Bundled payment system reimbursement details.
- Bundled payment system reimbursement flow diagram.
- Organization performance measures.
- Allowable purchases and operating budget guidance.
- WISEWOMAN guideline for screening services requirements.
- WISEWOMAN orientation toolkit for new contracting organizations.
- Patient Information | In Spanish | In Vietnamese.
- Women's Wellness Connection health navigation clinical services and WISEWOMAN combined consent form including English and other languages.
- Lawful presence - Find here the affidavit forms in English and other languages, as well as documents acceptable as proof.
- Risk Reduction Counseling and Referral.
- Clinical Tests and Evaluation.
- Health Coaching Encounter (optional).
- My Health Information | In Spanish | In Vietnamese (optional).
- Weekly newsletters:
- WISEWOMAN flyer | In Spanish | In Vietnamese.
- WWC-WISEWOMAN palm card.
- Health Impact Statement: Hypertension Control.
- Health Impact Statement: Healthy Behavior Support Services.
- Post award meeting slides and information.
- Program calendar.
- Funding opportunities and RFA information.
- Clinic quality improvement program information.
- WISEWOMAN nutrition resource guide.
- Medication optimization overview.
- National Diabetes Prevention Program overview.
- Self-monitored blood pressure overview.
- Diabetes self-management education overview.
- Cooking Matters information.
Nationally accepted guidelines that WISEWOMAN funded agencies should follow.
Tools for screening and assessment at WISEWOMAN funded agencies.