Waste grease management


Transporters of waste trap grease, facilities that collect, store, process or dispose of waste grease, and individuals who collect or transport waste grease for personal use must register with us initially and renew by June 1 of each year.

Waste grease transporters and facilities are required to submit a waste grease annual report to us by Feb. 1 of each year.
Facility and transporter fees and financial assurance requirements
Requirements for generators and transporters
Registration, manifest, annual reports, surety bond